Our Community Donation program provides small gifts to St. Paul based registered non-profit organizations to use to purchase food for meetings or in silent auctions.
We recognize there are many causes worthy of our support, but we feel that focusing our resources to a few areas has more impact. Some organizations that have received gift cards through our Community Donation program include:
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- West 7th Community Center
- Cycles for Change
- North Country Herbalist Guild
- Dodge Nature Center
- Capitol Hill Gifted and Talented Magnet School
- City House
When considering a potential donation, Mississippi Market looks at the following criteria:
- Is the organization a registered non-profit?
- Is the organization within St. Paul or the surrounding community?
- When has the organization last received a donation from Mississippi Market? Donations are generally granted to organizations once during the co-op’s fiscal year. (July-June)
If interested in receiving a donation, simply download our Donation Policy & Request Form and return it to customer service staff or email Katie Marty, Education & Events Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.