Our Community Donation program provides gift cards to St. Paul-based registered non-profits. These gift cards may be used to purchase food for meetings and events, or used as event auction giveaways.
Each year, we donate over 200 gift cards to local non-profit organizations, totaling $6,000 on average. Recent Community Donation program recipients include:
- Cookie Cart
- Growing West Side
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- Dodge Nature Center
- Dayton’s Bluff Achievement Plus Elementary School
When considering a potential donation, Mississippi Market looks at the following criteria:
- Is the organization a registered non-profit?
- Is the organization within St. Paul or the surrounding community?
- When has the organization last received a donation from Mississippi Market? Donations are generally granted to organizations a maximum of twice during the co-op’s fiscal year (July-June).
Request a Donation
If interested in requesting a donation, simply download our Donation Policy & Request Form and return it to customer service staff, mail it to our Selby store, or email it to Education & Events Specialist Katie Marty.