Internal Job Postings
Internal job postings are only for current employees actively working for Mississippi Market. Current staff must submit an online application to be considered for an internal job. Please see someone in HR if you need assistance or have any general questions.
Important! You must inform your department manager of your interest in a position in another store or department prior to submitting an internal job application. Open positions are generally posted with a one month end date, but may close without notice before the scheduled end date. If a position is no longer available, we have received enough qualified candidates and are currently in the interview process or it has been filled. We recommend that all prospective internal candidates submit an application as soon as possible to be considered for an interview.
Simply sign a one-time form to be eligible to check out books from our staff library. Ask Katie Marty in Marketing for the form and let her know what you’d like to check out.
ORIENTATION TRAININGS: 1-3 Months
Managers must sign new staff up for trainings as part of their Day 1 Training Checklist. This includes filling out their training passport and registering within Eventbrite. Staff must sign up for the first scheduled occurrence of each training. These trainings must be completed within the first 3 months for staff to be eligible for passing orientation, pay raises and gain sharing.
Our Co-op & Our Policies
- Thursday, June 15th | 12:30-3:30pm
- Monday, July 10th | 12:30-3:30pm
- Thursday, August 17th | 9:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, September 7th | 12:30-3:30pm
Food & Sustainability
- Monday, June 5th | 1:00-3:00pm
- Thursday, July 14th | 1:00-3:00pm
- Friday, August 4th | 9:00-11:00am
- Monday, September 25th | 1:00-3:00pm
More Happy People 101
- Friday, June 23rd | 1:30-4:30pm
- Thursday, July 20th | 1:30-4:00pm
- Wednesday, August 23rd | 9:00-11:30pm
- Thursday, September 21st | 1:30-4:00pm
ORIENTATION TRAININGS: 3-6 Months
Managers must sign staff up for these trainings during a successful 90 day evaluation. This includes filling out their training passport and registering within Eventbrite. Staff must sign up for the first scheduled occurrence of each training. These trainings must be completed within the 3-6 month period for staff to be eligible for passing orientation, pay raises, and gain sharing. The training passport will be turned in during a staff member’s 6 month check-in evaluation.
Who We Are: Co-ops & Marketing
- Wednesday, June 28th | 1:00-2:00pm
- Thursday, July 27th | 2:00-3:00pm
- Thursday, September 14th | 1:00-2:00pm
Natural Foods for a Balanced Diet
- Monday, August 21st | 2:00-4:00pm
Talk & Taste Sessions (occur at all three store locations)
- Thursday, June 8th | 2:15-2:45pm
- Thursday, July 6th | Time TBD
- Thursday, August 10th | Time TBD
- Friday, September 15th | Time TBD