Our West 7th store is located on the corner of West 7th Street and Perlman Street in the West Seventh neighborhood of St. Paul, MN.
- A grocery selection featuring local, organic, fair-trade, and non-GMO products.
- Fresh produce of the highest quality, including certified organic and locally-grown fruits and vegetables.
- A fully-staffed meat and seafood counter – our in-house butchers are able to do special cuts and special orders. We are proud to source our meat from trusted local farmers and producers.
- A wellness section offering personal health and body care products to support your healthy lifestyle.
- A full-service natural foods deli and juice bar, complete with salad bar, rotating hot food buffet, and grab-n-go made items made for you, by us.
- Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A community classroom, complete with demonstration kitchen for hosting cooking classes that are open to the public.
In March of 2008, Mississippi Market signed a purchase agreement for the 1500 W 7th Street property and began planning for the new store, which opened in July of 2009. With member-owner suggestions to include sustainable building features and a community gathering space, we worked with a LEED-certified architect to design our store to include green features that we estimated would meet the requirements for a LEED Gold level building.